How can a parent pay their account by credit card?
To view a video clip of this procedure click:-
· This service needs to have
been set up for your centre, please contact the helpdesk on email@example.com
· The parent must have a log in
to the “Parent Portal” for your service; and have had a statement emailed to
1. When the account payer opens
their emailed statement, they click on the link highlighted in yellow.
2. They then log into their
parent portal account. Once logged on
they click on their child’s account icon.
3. When they scroll to the bottom
of the screen, they click on the “Make Payment” button.
4. They then enter in the amount
of their payment and click the “Continue” button.
5. Enter in their payment details
and then click the “Submit” button.
An Authorisation Result screen will appear.
6. Once they lcik on the “Next” button, they will be taken back to their child’s account screen
with the payment showing.
Back to top